“Energy Efficient Induction LED Lighting that will save you money!”
“Induction lighting is one of the best kept secrets in energy efficient lighting.” states the Department of Energy’s Energy Savers blog
With a virtually maintenance free 100,000 hour lamp life rating, energy savings of up to 70 percent, unmatched lumen maintenance, and a faster return on investment (ROI), induction lighting is a great alternative to HID lighting fixtures.
Induction fixtures turn on instantly, even in colder temperatures, which is really important. Unlike HPS, HID, and LED sources, induction lighting fixtures operate in cold temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Voltage 120-277V
- Color Temp 2700-6500K
- Rectangle Tubular Induction Lamp With Ballast
- Color Rendering Index >80
- Lumen Maintenance: 70% after 60,000 hours
- All Products are UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Parking Lots
Benefits of Induction LED Lighting:
- Long Life – 100,000 hours
- Color rendering – 85 CRI
- Color Temperature – 2,700K-6,500K
- Energy Efficient – 85+ Lumens per Watt
- Lumen maintenance – 70% of its light output at 60,000 hours
- Maintenance costs – 10 years without a change out
- Instant on Capability – Can be used with photocell or motion sensor
- High Output – 40W to 500W /277V
- No flickering, No Strobing, No Noise
- Minimal Color shifting
- Starting temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
Adjustable mounting is available for canopy, hi bay or vertical mount shoe box lights. Round or Rectangular Induction Retrofits are an inexpensive way to reduce your energy consumption by up to 65%. Inductions Lamps last up to 100,000 hours and have a 5 year warranty.
Call us today for bulb sizes, pricing, and more information, or fill out the form at the top of this website! Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, & Orlando (813) 817-9276.